Thursday, March 23, 2006

To S-


My dearest Sadie. It seems forever. Sorry about the delay, i've been busy acting like I'm interested in whatever is being discussed in the house. Dad's show closed, "Ever Or". Thank god, kinda depressing. Mom's been busy with the Day job. Met a new friend. His name is Fahred. He was in Dim Yank Ease with Mom and I think he makes wine. He smells of two felines but my allergies are getting better so I find it easy to snuggle with him after I get used to the smell. Saw old man Riggleman today and you know that joke we played when you over last month? Well, let's just say his bush is now brown and yellow and kinda dead. Felt bad. Acted like I was shocked when I saw it but I think he thought I looked suspicious. He totally knows it was us. So much for that contest in his garden. Ok, I'm still a little sore for losing. Miss you, hope all is great in Noo Yorck. It's been kinda cold here. Went on a walk today and it was a little too cold without my sweater. Mom and Dad sometimes forget that my tail goes up and not down. We're watching men's figure skating on TV right now. Gay, Gay, Gay. I'm pretending to be asleep for most of it. I did look up every time someone fell, thought it was funny. I think the skaters should be called "twirlies". I think it's fitting somehow. I know this is totally off the subject but I thought you looked awesome the last time you were here. You know I love it when you grow your hair out for winter. I'm sure you really turn some heads in the city. That's my "Sadie lady". I'm including a pic I took of you before you left. I think it's cute. That coat from Nordstroms is totally bitchin'. If you think of it, get your folks to get one for me. I swear I think all of my clothes are either found or stolen from some other mutt. I mean, ever since the fire and all, things have been a little sparce on my side of the dresser. Oh well, just a few more weeks and i won't have to worry about that red sweater that cuts up my back like a J. Lo thong and is so tight make my neck have more chins than a chinese menu. I miss you Sades and I'll talk with you soon. Please write and I'm still stealing change off the floor for our Toronto trip. Love, Boo P.S.- Some "twirlie" just fell. Fuckin' funny!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not allergens you're smelling Sweetie-Pees, it's Uncle Fred's TESTOSTERONE that makes you wanna snuggle....and the luvins' and tuvins' you get....

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Darling Boo,

It is with great regret that I write... it is warming up in the big citee, and I spend hours sunbathing on Mama's suede-like duvet. I know it pisses her off when I get hair on it but she thinks I'm gorgeous so she lets me lie there all day. Aneeway, I am sad because it is warmer heer and I fantasize about us being together and romping in your backyard (I mean that both in the literal and double-entendree way).
Mama wants to buy you a coat, but it is too hot for it now. Maybe a raincoat? They are not Nordstroms but "Rufhaus Couture." Mama says we'll measure you for the coat, but since she is not doing PR for the company right now she doesn't know when she'll get around to ordereeng it. Damn capricious bitch! We'll set her straight.
She says we are going to visit you the second week of April, as she is going to audeeshon for that auto bumper plating factory where she used to do shows and some other place in Balteemore.
How I long to lie my head on the little nubbin on your belly! How I ache to have you sniff me all over! Even though we occashunally tiff over whose bowl is whose, you know you are my Main Man.
Love alwayz,
Sadie

11:16 AM  
Blogger Buddha said...

Grrrr...
*sniff*
*yawn*
*lick*
Luvs u 2,
Sadie-Lady...
Luvs,
Boo-Boo

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home