Monday, March 27, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Monday 10pm..........What an exhausting day. Woke up very early this morning. Had the day to myself. After the Same Sex Couple left, I caught a little more shut eye right by the beautiful skyline view of Fairlington. What a lovely scene of automobiles, pavement and arlington intellectuals. It was midday when I finally motivated myself to do something. I gave myself a quick PAT bath(Peeny, Ass, Titties) and then decided to go through my "wears". I hate doing it, but after awhile one does acquire too much. And as much as I hate to admit it, some of these garments given by my very loving "fruit loops", quite frankly might look much nicer on someone elses rack. I'm almost certain some of these "gifts" were borrowed from some summer stock storage somewhere and just never returned. Well, I just want to see what still fits, looks good or quite possibly is still "in. Ok, the truth is I've gained a few pounds and wanna motivate myself to go shopping or maybe go back on South Bitch.
This first Collegiate look was really cute when I had those Abbercrummie "Abs", but now it looks like something Mamaw made.


And this Orange Hawaii Five-O Magnum P.I. South Pacific Costume Peice clearly is something I might just have to keep back for the occasional "theme" party.










This black number is kinda cute, it does have my native language and all on the back.
However, as you will see, in the next shot, I believe this "thong" J. Lo look is out. Plus at my age should I honestly be wearing a T-back? .....and it's not even a T, it's a Double T, there's two freaking strings, it's a wonder I haven't whistled in public yet wearing this number...........But there is that annual trip to the Rehobreath Beach............Na, I'll just buy something else and tell the Happy Guys that I think I accidently chewed it or something. I might just save it for a rainy thong day, who knows.









Ok, the Hat Box: What the hell is this? Did I buy this thing? A red........Abu, from Alladin Hat? I'm gonna have to vote no, I think I look freakish,.........it doesn't really frame my face.....nor does it match any accesory I own. I guess I could keep it for the next "Shriner" convention, but this next hat takes the cake.
















I think this was definetly Summer Stock. With my dark Asian features, I never have been able to pull off the Mexican look. Might keep it for Sinko de Mayo.


















On to the Brown Wrap, The Turd Cape or as I love to call it The Sexual Chocolate Stole. I'm not sure if I should keep this one or not, but it is lovely on cool patio nights and is great for using the bathroom while staying dressed. I think I'll keep this one.
Finally, "ol faithful". This little red guy has seen it all. I know it's doesn't do a lot for me, but it fits well and feels good. Truth be told, I wore this guy on one of my specia

l evenings with my gal Sadie and I can still smell her Love Potion #9. So I think this is a keeper. Don't tell the "Dads". Ok, that was my day of Spring Clean

ing. I didn't find my Pugs for Peace T, if anyone borrowed it or something bring it back. There's a march in DC next month.

love, Boo



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I ask you, how clever is our little Boo to spot fashion missteps and mishaps and take the necessary steps to correct them. What other pug do you know that would exercise this level of sartorial self-examintation? I surmise (after receiving yet another of his secret e-mails), that he has witnessed far too many scenes wherein his parents were guilty of "drinking and dressing", and vowed not to fall victim himself. My little hat is off to him! And, paws down, I think the Abbercrummie number is a keeper!
With luvins' and tuvins',
Uncle Fahred.....

4:44 AM  
Blogger Ryan Dean said...

Buddha, you've made me want to go through my own "wears". I just don't think I'll ever look as good as you, though.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Buddha said...

*sniff*
*scratch*
*yawn*

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*bark*
*yawn*

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo if you need some hair to go with those outfits, just let me know I've got a fall that would look great on you! Miss you!
Love your Black Mommy

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home