Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Chinese Wisdom from Aunt Chin






Clearly Chinese New Year was a ways back. But like always, I normally recieve gifts from the relatives a little late. Some because the mail can delay and some because my relatives have to save up enough money by selling chicken lips and occasional secret shopper jobs at the open air mart. Anywhoo. My good old aunt Chin never fails. she sent me a whole box, all to my self, fortune cookies. I was so excited. "Happy Chinese New Year" i yelled and danced, even though there was no one in the house. But I am sure that bastard cat across the street sunning himself heard. I'm sure most of you are accustommed to the fortune cookie tradition. Open the cookie and get a fortune. Simple. Well I was very excited. Here I am getting ready to open the first one. My silly mom was home from her Meat John and Joe show at the Fords Motor Company Theatre. And to my surprise the Great ancient wisdom from the cookie that has been passed down from years and years in secret dark hallways was pretty dumb. Things like "Confucius say, short-haired dog shed light on subject" or "Confucius say hot dog have warm buns." Wow, thanks Aunt Chin how exciting.
I don't know what got into me but as I was sitting and just watching this episode of this really smart, well-thought idea called something about Grease. I think it's called Let's get greased!!! anyway, they're looking for the next Dandy and Sandy in this show and I love it. It's really exciting to see each week, anywhoo, the gal I wanted to win got knocked out of the competition, all at once I bite into my cookie. oh my gosh, how dare they!!!!!!!!!! my eyes are glued in disbelief. in a hypnotic state i slide the blessing of blessing wisdom from out the cookie. "be careful where you poop, you could ruin your tomatoes". What???? What the...............? I kinda fell apart. First Melody gets voted out and Confucius say I should watch where I poop? I couldn't take it. I smashed it into little bit's like the mirror song in tommy. oh well. that's it. thanks Aunt Chin, who has many these days and thanks alot Confucius whom i think might be called Confusing. peace out, pizza crust and pugs. Boo-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear Boo, I'm sorry you were dissaponted in your fortune cookies. I will send a strongly worded letter your Aunt Chin.

Love,
Auntie Eleasha

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home