Monday, September 25, 2006

Congrats Lynn and Ivan Sherry

well, my girlfriend Sadie is absolutely pooped from the last week's events. Her mom got married in Cananda. Here's a little pic of her taking a breather. Sadie was the "flower girl" and managed to get down the aisle with the bouquet only partly chewed. The day before the wedding she helped her mommie, Ms. Lynn Filusch-Sherry, wait........is it Sherry-Filusch, or......Filusherry? Sherriloosh? Filerry? Ferry? Shilusch? I don't know. everytime Sadie called home she couldn't pronounce it due to too many spirits. Anyway, the day before the wedding she had to help clean up bird poop that was all over the place where the blessed event should take place. It's some kind of Canandian Geese blessing to poop all over a wedding of a native and an imigrant. Go figure!!!! Anyway, congratulations to an amazing couple. P.S. my two dads had to miss the party because they were in rehearsal for my Fairy lady. it's sounds kinda weird. some show about a woman who learns how to talk. Isn't that like the Miracle worker? oh well. rest my sadie and take a breather. i'm sure you looked stunning in your tight Maple Leaf Sports bra and matching panties as you strolled down the aisle.......... love to lynn and ivan. boo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Boo! This iz the furst chance I get to write on the damn compooter 'cuz momma and my new daddy are alwayz filling out sumthing called "eemeegrayshun forms." I think it means I go to the Great White North for good, and will be even further from you. I knew when momma's car died that our love affaire was on its last legs, and now that your sister is moving in, well, let's just say there will be a lot less bootie-licking in our future. Know that I loooves you so much and miss you every day. Momma misses you, too. Big licks and long naps, Yer Sadie

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home