Saturday, June 03, 2006

My first Break!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, the "lillians" have been working very hard lately on some show called Zazzins and it's been nice because i've had a lot of time to lick and sniff. But my lick time might come to an end. I just received a call yesterday from my Casting Agent. Her name is Bernice. I'm under contract with this new company called Pa's and Paws. They mainly work with old men and dogs. Anyway, I've been submitted to signature to understudy. Wow, I actually could maybe go on and be on stage with my two fairy parents. Just wanted to give you guys the good news. The bad news is I went to see the show last night and my character gets shot in the beginning of the scene. So i'm practicing being real still and trying not to lick the fake ketchup blood off my fur. Rehearsals start next week so if I get the part i'll let you know and of course i'll definetly call if i ever go on. Just the thought makes me yawn with anxiety. I'll also be working with Donna Migliochios. I hope she likes pugs. Anyway keep your digits crossed. Bernice my agent is also coming to see the show. She thinks that Daddy Mat might be on the verge of looking like a Pa. Sometimes I think she's wright. Peace out, Save the Pugs and Lots of licks. Boo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Boo Boo!! I will keep my fingers crossed indeed. I think you should have got the part anyway. You would bring a new reality to the role that I think is lacking. Let me know if you hear back.
Love your Auntie!

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Boo Boo!! I will keep my fingers crossed indeed. I think you should have got the part anyway. You would bring a new reality to the role that I think is lacking. Let me know if you hear back.
Love your Auntie!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home