Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ode to S-


Sades, How wonderful it was to see you last week. Your smell still lingers on. I'll make this brief as I'm going to see the cherry blossoms or at least what's left of them. Best of luck with your new job, I think selling meds online is kinda cool and Drugs for Pugs is kinda catchy. Hopefully I'll be in NY soon. Congrats to your mommy on the engagement. I think Ivan is neat and a really good scratcher. The queer guys have been watching this stupid show on TeeVee called the Dog Whispers or something and this weirdo shows everybody how to get the dog to do stuff and things. It's kinda weird. Mom's trying this new thing to get me to stop barking at the neighborhood kids. Get this!!! I bark, then he puts his hand on the back of my neck and he makes this sound like he's throwing up and when i look at him like, "what are you doing dog whisperer-man?" he stops. I think he thinks its working, but he doesn't know that I'm only stopping because his leaking air sound and girly softball touch has me about ready to piss on my left paw. Anyway, if your folks turn it on that channel, totally get sick or something and DIVERT, DIVERT!!! Sorry about the night before you left. I think things like that happen to all guy dogs. I'll make it up to you next time, my little snausage. Ok, better run. Love to everyone in the Big Aple and remember the "light in the loafers" boys will be doing a show soon and you can call til 11. your, Boo

1 Comments:

Blogger Munsen said...

Buddha- Hamsters are not lunch, and Beaker says he will throw down if push comes to shove!!!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home