Monday, June 26, 2006

De Ja Boo

ok, so here it is........9 ish maybe. the fruitys aren't gonna be home until later for whatever fruity reason. I had just gotten into this kinda cool forhen film. I couldn't understand it nor read the subtitles, but it looked interesting and there were lots of outdoor scenes that made me miss my old backyard. Anywho, i noticed it was starting to rain a little and didn't much think about it much, but as I watched my televizon, I realized the rain was coming down cats and more cats and the lightning was kinda scary. Then the movie went off and the cable was done and I noticed Rine coming out of his room and sorta making these noises. He was talking on the phone with Dad and evidently had asked him to check the basement. Well, to all of our surprises, it happed again. Another minor major FLOOD. except this time no poop. Yeah!! Although I think all the excitement made me want to poop, but I won't mention it. Oh no, First the Fire and then W, and now THIS? what is happening. I feel certain this is god's way of getting back at us for living a wicked evil oh I don't know. For Buddha sake, now I feel guity for seeing a few forhen nipples on the tele. Oh well, Rine goes back to his room and he baracades the downstairs so I can't go down there, I hear him say something about a humming. He's certain the water has touched the outlets and the basement is now "hot". I glance through the crack, a technique I learned in doggy Prep, and there it was low and behold, the final scene from the Posiden Adventure without Shelly, the icy cold waters of the Atlantic without Jack or Rose, Jock Coosto without a Jock. I knew the boys would be upset when they came home especially mom. The storm finnally subsided and the girls came home and to my surprise we had pizza and mozzarella sticks and went to sleep watching mommie dearest narrated by john waters. Wow, wat a night. I know this sounds crazy, but if a natural near death experience equalls pizza...................I'm all for it. Hope it rains this afternoon Papa John. ......Boo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home