Sunday, July 20, 2008

DOG DAYS

Today is july something. i'm not really sure where the time has gone. I apologize for apsence but I took a nap back in march and somehow no one woke me up. i'm now back on track. There isn't a picture because i've lost 22 pounds. i now weight 1. I can't walk very well because i'm draggin some of my skin which really hurts and my breath smells like a cat may have moved in. Anyway, i'm glad i woke up. It's funny. my dads didn't even notice. They're so self consumed with their sad artisan bohemian lives that they didn't realize i hadn't moved in like 5 months. oh well. i'm not pissed. but speaking of piss, i, like, wow, i used the bathroom liked for what seemed like an hour. anyway, i'm back on track all you pug friends on pug-book. Excited to see what's left of summer. And believe you me, i'm not gonna be napping any time soon. as a matter of fact i'm gonna sit right here at this dirty window and watch things go by until........like.........until maybe next week sometime. who knows. oh, wait, now i know. wait, it was february, i was having a crazy allergy attack and my festive roommates gave me an allergy pill and, oh god, i took a swig of that bottled stale yingling water stuff and , oh god, that must have been what happend. i passed out. it was like a pug roofy. we call it a poofy. o god how embarrasing. Well, now i'm depressed. no one missed me for five months. five monthsssssss. humpp. well, what's five months? it's just a mere semester in the grand college term of life. but shit, i've got to get caught up on "lost". peace out, pugs, and don't mix little pink pills with stale smelly bottled beer water. -------------------Boo

2 Comments:

Blogger STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

I noticed, Boo...you just seemed content to sit and sleep. And we all know what you are like when we wake you before you are ready to get up! I'm glad you are back blogging!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Puddleglum said...

Congrats on winning the weight war! Keep it up!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home